Sunday, June 11, 2017

Everyone has a Summer Bucket List

Good morning.  As I prepare to officially embark on summer vacation, I find myself thinking of all the things I want to do this summer.  Lay by the pool, begin writing that book stored in my head, going to that workout class I always say I don't have time for,  reading for school, reading for pleasure, and so on. 

I am sure that I will accomplish much of what I set out to do, however some items I insist must end up on my "must do this summer list."  For me, the last two items in the list above are already there. You see, I love reading and identify myself as the following: A


Image:  www.voguewriter.com


So, I will lay by the pool and rock my mirrored lensed sunglasses and through those glasses I will be reading/watching things that will make me a better teacher and person. 


Nerd-side Reading /Watching List
  1. https://youtu.be/iE9HMudybyc  Got a meeting? Take a walk.
  2. Read Rethinking Education in the Age of Technology: The Digital Revolution and Schooling in America by Allan Collins

Diva-side Reading /Watching List
  1. The Circle by Dave Eggers
  2. Black, White, and Jewish by Rebecca Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment